Monday, January 1, 2007

Prelude

I officially work as an analyst with a leading consulting firm. Great, so after that icebreaker (as much of a disclaimer) I shall proceed to tell you a bit about this blog. The above mentioned occupation habituates a need for an agenda, a master plan and a vision for this or any document. For those of you who've battled the irritating desire to get straight to the blog contents and are still with me, be glad. I am going to share no such thing. I shall aim to put all my impulsive, random musings to some semblance of creative structure.

This not a reflection of the where I work, who I am, what I like or not.
This might mirror the world as I see it and also maybe as I would like to see it.
Sometimes its just some random musings.
But this blog comes from the heart.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well since i have actually read it after ages... i am totaly on time to comment..!!
but well....
ist great..
u should do it..all the time...
its interesting to read through blogs of those who can actually write what they are thinking...