Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A song for the night breeze...

When it’s strong enough to lift me up, I dream of flying...
Holding you tight, on a magic carpet ride,
Above the lamplights, below the stars...
Where the night sky feels just right

I’ll sing a song for the night breeze .. because it lets me dream of….. you

When it gently flirts with my hair, I dream of dancing...
In your arms, as we twirl around,
among familiar faces, in large open spaces…
To soft and pleasant sounds

I’ll sing a song for the night breeze .. because it lets me dream of….. you

When it softly whispers in my ear, I dream of conversations…
That we can have .. without a word,
Endlessly, forever understanding ...
whats unspoken but always heard.

When the persistent breeze tickles the trees awake ..
When starlight flickers in the strong winds
I’ll sing a song for the night breeze .. because, it helps me dream of….. you

3 comments:

Angel_From_Heaven said...

hey Sonali, its just amazing.. really beautiful... keep continuing the good work...

ludicrous genius said...

Finding no better words to express my thoughts, I shall steal someone else's:
In a world far from perfect,
It's not always easy to connect,
Where everything can be so complicated,
I know that "Simply, you're the best".

zephyr said...

beautiful.. want to find a better word but cant.. so let me just say.. Beautiful!